These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Picuki’s Website, located at https://picuki.io.
When you use this website, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions. By using Picuki, you agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page. If you do not agree, please stop using the website.
The terms below govern your use of this website, our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well all other agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who accesses this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. “‘The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us'” refers collectively to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” means both the client and us. The terms in this document refer to the Client’s request for services, our agreement to provide those requested services, and the payment necessary to undertake said processes. This is all being done in order meaningfully meet the Client’s needs with service delivery that adheres to United Kingdom law. Any use of the terms above in singular or plural form, We treat capitalization and he/she or they as interchangeable, meaning that they refer to the same thing.
Picuki or its licensors owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Picuki unless otherwise stated. You may access this from Picuki for your own personal use, but there are restrictions set in these terms and conditions that you must follow.
You must not:
- Republish material from Picuki
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Picuki
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Picuki
- Redistribute content from Picuki
Some areas of this website allow users to post their own content and opinions. Please keep in mind that Picuki does not filter, edit, publish, or review these Comments before they appear on the site. The views and opinions expressed in the Comments do not reflect those of Picuki, its employees and/or its partners. The views and opinions reflected in the comments are those of the individual commenters. Picuki disclaims all responsibility and liability for any Comments made on this website. By using this website, you agree that you will not hold Picuki liable for any damages or expenses resulting from the use of Comments made on this site.
Picuki promises to remove any Comments on the site that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website, and you have all of the necessary licenses and permissions to do so.
- The Comments will not violate any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party.
- The Comments will not include any information that is false and harmful to another person’s reputation, offensive, or illegal.
- Comments left on this site will not be chosen if they are written for the purpose of promoting business, customs, or other commercial activities that could be seen as unlawful.
By agreeing to these terms, you give Picuki the license to use your Comments in any way, shape, or form–including authorizing others to do the same.
Make sure to hyperlink our content!
The organizations below may link to our Website without needing prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Our website may be linked to by online directory distributors in the same way that they hyperlink to other listed businesses’ websites.
- The System-wide Accredited Businesses allow hyperlinking to their websites except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
We welcome other organizations linking to our homepage, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not create a false sense that the linking party endorses us or our products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We will consider link requests from the following types of organizations:
- popular consumer and business information sources
- websites ending in “.com” that provide a space for members of a particular interest group to communicate.
- represent charities, such as associations or other groups.
- companies that manage online directories
- online portals
- Many businesses, such as accounting, law, and consulting firms;
- institutions of learning and trade associations.
We will only approve link requests from organizations if we deem that: (a) the link would not make us look bad; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefits of the hyperlink to us outweighs the lack of Picuki’s presence; and (d) the context of where the link is located suits general resource information.
We allow other organizations to link to our home page provided that the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you would like your organization to be Picuki, please contact us by e-mail with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- A list of URLs from which you will link to our website
- Contact information
We will respond as soon as possible, but due to high demand, please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Our Website may be hyperlinked by approved organizations as follows:
- Use of our corporate name; or
- By clicking on the linked uniform resource locator.
- By using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Unless you have a trademark license agreement, you’re not allowed to use Picuki’s logo or any other artwork for linking purposes.
Liability for Content
By checking the agree box, you are taking on full responsibility for everything published under your name on this website. Furthermore, you promise to help us with any legal trouble that might come up because of what is posted. Any links shared should not lead to anything associated with libel, obscenity, criminal acts, or any other behavior that would hurt the rights of others.
Your privacy is important to us.
The right to reserve.
You agree to remove any links to our website upon request. We also have the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as our linking policy, at any time. If you continue linking to our website, you are agreeing to be bound by these attached terms and conditions.
The links on our website have been removed
You can always contact us if you find any of the links on our website to be offensive. Though we will take your request into consideration, please note that we are not obligated to remove the link or respond to you directly.
Although we do our best to keep the information on this website accurate, we cannot guarantee its correctness or accuracy. We also cannot promise that the website will always be available or that the material on it will stay up-to-date.
We disclaim all warranties and representations to the fullest extent possible under applicable law. This disclaimer will not:
- We do not accept responsibility for any death or personal injury resulting from using our website.
- We and/or You will not be held liable for any fraudulent acts or misrepresentation.
- We won’t restrict any of our or your liabilities under the law.
- This agreement excludes any and all liabilities that may not be lawfully excluded.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, or for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature if the website and services on it are provided free of charge.